Qoute of the Day

more Quotes

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Recipes

I have already posted a couple of recipes using mock oranges found in our area, but cooking is another of my interests; and I will be adding more recipes from time to time.
*******
If any of you have recipes you would like to share, let me know.
*******
As most of you know, I run a board and care home for chronically mentally ill adults; and providing nutritious, balanced meals is an important part of what we do for our residents.
*******
Sometime in the next decade, I plan to start a website called something like Operating a Care Home 101. In it, I will cover all aspects of residential care. I want to set it up so that others can contribute to the various categories. There will be a unit covering appropriate recipes, meal planning, budgeting, and so on; along with various kitchen tips. I will add a section on gardening and small animal husbandry, such as chickens and rabbits; showing how to add to your food supply.
*******
I also plan to create a calendar with twelve recipes which will feature mandala designs made with vegetables and fruits. I hope to have that ready for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment